Respected Contributor

Re: What type of shoe do you enjoy wearing?

Really cute flats, sneakers and heels for dress.

I never wear sandals or flip flops.

Respected Contributor

spring thru fall an espadrille,at least a two or three inch heel, winter,snow boots

Respected Contributor

If I could go barefoot 24/7 I would! I have such issues buying shoes because I wear a 12 WW or a 13 W, and many places won't sell womens' shoes that size. Luckily there is Avenue, and I've bought some really cute flats and boots from them. I also purchased a pair of sandals from Amazon---they have many pretty styles that go up to a womens' size 14! I've always wanted a pair of jeweled thong sandals but could never find any. I plan to wear them to a wedding next month if the weather is nice, and will wear them this summer. I'll be purchasing some more sandals from them as many of mine are old and worn and need to be replaced.

Because my feet are so wide, they just don't look attractive in heels, and I can't wear anything above a 1 1/2 inch anyway, so I stick to flats. Not ballet, but square toe flats. I love the current sneaker style you can slip into with the memory foam. They're very comfortable on my feet and stretch with me as the day goes on. In warmer months, I live in flip-flops and sandals. Flip-flops are the easiest shoes for me to buy because I just get mens' that look unisex. 

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13

I have found quite a few options in your size.

"Cute" is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but here is a sampling.

David Tate-

PAIR

(This also comes in yellow and pink, but with the platform it falls in your maximum heel height).

PAIR

PAIR

Walking Cardles-

PAIR

SoftWalk-

PAIR

Respected Contributor

This past year I have pretty much worn nothing but Sketchers slip ons. I love all the colors and they are very comfortable. Most have a canvas top, a few have cloth with and faux fur lining. Just picked up a couple spring colors. I also really like vionic flip flops. Will probably pick up one more pair of those for this summer.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimonowrote:

@Cumbercookie13

I have found quite a few options in your size.

"Cute" is in the eye of the beholder, of course, but here is a sampling.

@lolakimono The top two teal shoes are cute. I love flowers on shoes. 

Respected Contributor

The last two shoes I have purchased other than skechers have hurt my feet.  I will think they are comfortable but they still wind up hurting somewhere.  I think I am going to get to the point that I only can wear skechers. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vionic, Earth, Spenco sandals, Vionic slippers, Alegria  slides, sandals&clogs, Birkenstock Arizona&Zurich in suede and leather... favorite time of year is for wearing sandals (flip flops, etc), although I wear Birkenstock Zurich year round even with a sock....will resort to a Skechers or Earth boot for snow. Really do not like to wear a closed shoe and avoid as much as possible......