Respected Contributor

Re: What size shoe do you wear?

7.5 M for me and I never have trouble - any size/brand.  

Esteemed Contributor

That's the issue I have. I have some pairs of shoes in a 7.5 and some shoes

in a size 8. I always have difficulty not knowing which size to purchase until

I try them on.

My shoe size was a size 7 until I had kids several years back and of course

it got larger and stayed there. Sometimes I will just go with an 8 and then if

it is a winter shoe I can just wear a thicker sock.

Honored Contributor

I have been a size 6 since way back in the 5th grade. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I wear a 7 narrow also!  It's hard to find narrows.  I put liners in my shoes sometimes.  I live in FL and look for sandals that have two adjustments. Vionics are my jam now for sandals. Support and adjustment. In a dress shoe I look for pointed toes.  

Respected Contributor

10.5  never availble on QVC

A real pain because for all of you who wear a half size imagine if 99% of the time you had to go up or go down because only whole sizes are offered. Sometimes a 10 wide fits, but a size 11 is almost always too long.

Respected Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

I wear a 7 narrow.  Sometimes its hard to find shoes that fit.  Sometimes a medium width shoe runs a bit narrow so I can wear those.  What size shoe do you wear and do you have trouble finding shoes that fit?

I wear a 6 narrow, have you ever seen a 6 N on any shoe show on QVC? That is why I never watch these shows. I have bought Clarks 5.5 in sandals that can be moved on the strap. These shows are for fat feet.

Respected Contributor

I wear several sizes.  For Vionic sandals, it's a 9, for their shoes, it's a 10, for their boots it's a 10.5W.  For sketchers, it's a 10 for all their styles, and for coach loafers, it's a 9.5. 

So I guess my size is a 9.5-10.

Once I get a good fit, I tend to stay with the same brand. 

I used to wear a 9 in everything, but pregnancy about 30 years ago caused me to go to a 9.5.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I used to be mostly 8M with an occasional 8.5M. Now I am the opposite and need 8.5M most of the time. I have narrow heels so lots of times I add heel grippers inside my shoes. 

Super Contributor

I wear a 7.5 W.  Difficult to find shoes in that size that I would actually wear. (Orthopedic styles, no thank you.)  When I find a pair of shoes in my size that I really like I really don't care what they cost - I  buy them.

Contributor

I wear a 9 slim . It is almost impossible to find . Even narrow AA are too wide for me, if I find a style that fits I buy several pairs.i am also tall and  i don't want supper high heeled or platform  shoes. Very difficult to find shoes!