Valued Contributor

I wear a 7 narrow.  Sometimes its hard to find shoes that fit.  Sometimes a medium width shoe runs a bit narrow so I can wear those.  What size shoe do you wear and do you have trouble finding shoes that fit?

Honored Contributor

Re: What size shoe do you wear?

If the shoe is a size 6, it fits.   Any brand, any style  -- doesn't matter.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I wear a size 10.  I have trouble with ballerina shoes and any style that is very narrow over the ball of the big toe.  I broke one many years ago so it's a tiny bit bigger than the one on my other foot.  

My favorite brand is Ecco.  Other than their very narrow ballerinas, I can buy a pair and know it'll always fit.  They last forever too.  I can spend a little on each pair and get several pairs or I can buy one Ecco (with promo code on shoes dotcom) and the Ecco will outlive all the cheaper pairs.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear 8M and have trouble finding a good fit.  I have duck feet and need a roomy toe box which is hard to find.  

Respected Contributor

I used to always wear a size 8M.  I do a lot of walking, for exercise, and I always bought my athletic shoes in a size 8.5M.  But recently I have found athletic shoes to be running small for me.  

I have my current pair of Under Armour running shoes in a size 8.5M. They fit perfectly.   I wanted to get a new pair, as my soles are wearing.  I had to get a size 9 because the 8.5 seemed short in the toe area.  I also bought a pair of Keds that was clearanced out.  Those fit in a size 8.

I just have to try the shoes on to know that they fit.  Sure makes it difficult if I try to order online.......🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Respected Contributor

7.  Sometimes a medium, sometimes a wide, depending on the shoe.

Honored Contributor

I have always worn a size 6 as long as I can remember.  However, since having to wear sneakers with orthotics (gag), I have to now wear a 6 1/2 in them.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I wear a size 10.  Podiatrist says that I measure a 10.5, however that size is usually not available.

Honored Contributor

Any brand any style I am always a 6 Medium!

Esteemed Contributor

7.5 narrow  ....and yes, difficult to find shoes I like.