Re: What shoes would you wear?

Easy Spirit traveltime clogs.

Respected Contributor

if it was summer, it would be clarks lexi marigold

if it was colder if would be clarks ashland lane or ashland bubble

Honored Contributor

If it was spring, summer or early fall I would be wearing Merrell or Birkenstock sandals.  If it was cold out, a pair of clogs made by Finn Comfort.

Honored Contributor

In the present temps, I always wear my Fly London sandles and never have a thought about foot comfort.  My next choice would be Earth.

Esteemed Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal wrote:

All my shoes are comfy, so whatever goes with my outfit.  I have some with a little heel to them so probably would not wear for shopping all day.  More for going out to dinner or a party or church.  

I ditched all my hard to wear shoes.

I love a good Clark, Ryka or a Sketchers.  

All of my 80 pairs of shoes are very comfy!!!! I will NOT wear uncomfortable shoes. I have many Clalrks loafers, Ryka tennis shoes and Birkenstocks/Birkies clogs and sandals. I always match my shoes to my purse (I'm old) - and match or blend with my clothes.

Esteemed Contributor

BZees. My new, favorite brand. I have 3 pairs. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Birkenstocks for sure.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Fly London without a breath!  Dansko second, but the padding needs help with foot pads.

Esteemed Contributor

Naturalizers are always a safe bet. Whether it's boots, pumps, sandals, ballet flats, heels, Mary Janes, they are all comfortable. I would suggest the ballet flats or Mary Janes if you plan on doing a lot of walking. I walked up and down Denver International Airport and my feet survived wearing the stylish "Barstowe" boots. Have a great time with your friend.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

That's something we do almost every other week. 

We've been doing this since we retired in 2010 .... 26 times a year times 9 year!

We're in NYC and wear casual flat shoes or booties ... depends on what pants I'm wearing and the time of the year, and the weather.

We both have some jazzy black rain boots .... shiny black rubber ... for rainy days.