Super Contributor

Good morning:  On the Isaac page for the stretch 24/7 ankle pant in solid or print  if you click on the leopard print link the model is wearing a flat that is two tone:  Rusty brown/gray.  Any ideas on what shoe is might be?  Thanks so much to all the detectives out there!

Honored Contributor

Pants

Honored Contributor

@gellen 

My guess is that it's a future IM shoe, since it's on his page.  When he has a show, the items are always head to toe his.

I would check back tomorrow for PMS and see if it has been loaded for fashion shows.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, I just checked my shoe closet. Shoe purchased (According to label on box)KURT GEIGER LEATHER BEIGE LAMB LEATHER. Will try to send pic.  Purc. Nord.  I also like these IM flats. Here I am needing to look for light fixture and I am choosing shoes.LOL Daughter has taken dad tofishing lake. Will be back at noon. Guess I better get on the ball!. Love the peacefulness on our sunporch. Enjoying the hummingbirds. Birds will soon be leaving. Sounds as though I am getting nothing done. LIVING THE DREAM!! Going to be 95 today. A cooling trend. Has been in the 100. I need to go home to R.I. Prov

Super Contributor

Anyone seen this shoe on air yet?  Thanks!

Super Contributor

I found them - Logo two tone slip ons  But they were sold out in my size.  The only consulation is that they did not receive super good reviews!