Valued Contributor

What's your opinion on Miz Mooz?

Miz Mooz has super cute sandals, wondering your opinion on the fit? the quality? is the price point reflective of the shoe? do they last?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What's your opinion on Miz Mooz?

I own several pairs of their shoes and boots. I feel the price is reflective of the quality--leather lined, natural outsoles, soft suedes and leathers. I wear a size 9 and a 40 fits me perfectly. I'm on my feet all day walking my classroom and throughout my building; I would consider my 2 1/2 wedges to be all-day comfortable. I especially love the styles with the wired top allowing you to style them as you please.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Like this manufacturer a lot, but my heel slips in most I tried.  Considering I have a very narrow heel, slipping is a problem sometimes even with narrow shoes.  I found sizing inconsistent between styles, so it was a hit or miss.

Quality and comfort are excellent.  Beautifully made.  Haven't worn the pair I purchased very much, so can't say if they will wear well, but since they are so well made, I expect them to last.  

Don't wear sandals, so no experience there.  

Honored Contributor

I think they are really cute, but I can’t stand any shoe that comes up tp the ankle. I was this wasn’t the case, because I really like the look.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I know people who have Miz Mooz shoes and the quality is there. I ordered these (my first pair of Miz Mooz) in black.

Honored Contributor

I have several pairs of their sandals and boots and can't say enough about them.  The quality is excellent and the one's I have ordered are very comfortable.  There is one pair that I wear all the time and it still looks new.  I ordered the rust as I dont have that color.  

Esteemed Contributor

I refused to pay their prices for imported shoes made overseas.

Honored Contributor

I feel the price reflects the quality.  They never met my expections for my style or quality.  

If others enjoy, please do so!

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of Miz Mooz boots and a pair of sandals. I love them both. The boots are the most comfortable that I own. I like the style, quality, and comfort of them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only Miz Mooz footwear that I've ever owned was the Nettie boot

Image result for miz mooz nettie boot

I bought these at 6pm dot com so I didn't pay the original retail price.  I feel the boot was extremely well made and the leather was a great quality.

It ran a little narrow which was okay by me.

I wore them to work often.  I worked in an office which meant I spent a large portion of the day in a seated position at a desk. In that context, they were comfortable.  I don't think they would have been comfortable if I had to be on my feet for hours at a time.

Because the Nettie boot was harness style, and because I have a high instep, I grew tired of fighting the boot on and off of my foot.  Had there been a side zip, I might still have the Nettie in my collection.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise