Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite pair of shoes?

I am so jealous of anyone who finds Ferragamo shoes comfortable.   I love them and I love Frye and I never got a pair that did not hurt my feet (but lots of shoes do that because I have mean bunions).

Right now today my favorites are some Sam Edelman hair calf leopard flat mules, which can be worn for inside or outside and they are too comfortable (not new either, old).

Next summer, I have Sam Edelman sandals that I love and have them in 4 colors.  

Heels?  So many I cannot pick a favorite pair but that's not for comfort.

Boots?  A pair of Born brown riding boots although I have several pairs and colors but for comfort -- that's them.

I might have what my mother called "cheap feet."  She always loved buying shoes for me because I could wear cheap shoes and my sisters required expensive ones because of instep, etc.

Honored Contributor

I love my Lamo and Bear Paws boots in winter.  Otherwise I have Tony Little cross trainers, they are very comfy.  Minitonka moccosins very comfy.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Love my Birkenstock sandals for summer and Sketchers for rest of year.

Valued Contributor

My favorite pair of shoes is the pair I'm wearing in the moment.  I love all my shoes, so whatever I'm wearing in a given time is my favorite pair.

Honored Contributor

I have never been a shoe/boot lover and prefer to be barefoot whenever possible...have always been that way all my life.

With that said, and being 61, I have recently discovered what it is like to really love a pair of shoes. I had ordered Earth Origin's - Corie in the black A393614...and O-M-G. They feel great, look fabulous, and I feel like I'm 30 years younger when I put them on.

I have been checking daily hoping for the coco to come back in my size...just got lucky this am and ordered them. km0126.gif

I have a couple of other gladiator-type of sandals, but these are the best.