Respected Contributor

What's your favorite pair of shoes?

In the summer I love wearing Old Navy flip flops. I have several pairs in various colors.

In the winter I love wearing my sherpa lined slip ons.  I have them in grey and just bought a pair in black that I think I will wear a lot.  

I have many shoes but these are my go tos.  I love being comfortable. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite pair of shoes?

My Born leather thong sandals, I have them in 3 colors. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish it were flip flop season now, lol.

I only discovered Old Navy flip flops a couple years ago...I like them too...cheap and cheerful...paid $3.00 a pair. Not much "support" if that is what people are looking for, but they work just fine for me.

My favorite flip flops are a Spenco pair I bought from Q 3 years ago,A274705 ...cute design, and as supportive as a sneaker on the footbed! When I saw them on sale this summer I bought a second pair...I wear those a ton, and they go with a lot...sundresses, shorts.

I love my cowboy boots in fall.

This time of year...love my Uggs, Baretraps and Lamo fur lined boots.

Hm...I must be getting old...didn't mention sexy heels once...do still wear and like them but they get less comforable each year! And these days, during this pandemic...not much use for them.

Anyway, above are my favs...Spenco flip flops, comfy and cute boots.

Honored Contributor

I'm a huge fan of Ecco shoes.  I know what styles fit well and which styles don't fit my goofy feet.  They are expensive but they last forever.  I'm stil wearing a pair that I bought 6 years ago.  

I also love my Uggs.  I wear them as slippers in the winter and they keep my feet warm.  I bought a pair of the ultra minis for this year and they are high enough to keep my ankles warm too.  A few years ago they had a style that was a bit narrower than their classic boots.  I love mine.  I put a new insole in each year and spray protection on them and they look like new.

For walking and working out, I wear only Asics Kayano Gel.  

I buy most of my shoes from shoes dotcom because they often have 30% and 40% off codes.

Respected Contributor

My favorite summer shoes were my LL Bean Original Maine Isle flip flops.  I wore those practically every day this past summer.  Now that it is colder, I’m enjoying the Skechers biker boot TSV that I bought here at the Q. 

Honored Contributor

My Crocs.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Contributor

Skechers sneakers are the only shoe I have been wearing since retirement.  It is like walking on air.   Comfort is all I want out of life now!

Super Contributor

One pair of my Vionic Sandles or Ryka sneakers.  Yes, I am retired.

Esteemed Contributor

I live in Spenco and Tony Little flip flops.  If I need to dress it up a bit, my Teva sandals.  I don't wear shoes that cover the toes.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Strappy black sandals with 4" heels.My black pumps are a close second.