Super Contributor

Re: What's on Your VB Wish List?

I asked for a Mini Chain Bag in English Rose...the style and pattern are, of course, retired but I did find a few on Ebay...I think Santa will bring this one my way lol!! I've done some VB damage within the past few months, so I'm personally taking a break...don't get me wrong, I still check the site often lol!! I'm actually loving their leather line...that may be a purchase in the new year!Smiley Happy))
Frequent Contributor

I really would like the Vera Vera Hipster in Classic Black. The next on my list is the same bag in Raisin.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/16/2014 melmac1114 said: I really would like the Vera Vera Hipster in Classic Black. The next on my list is the same bag in Raisin.

I have the triple zip hipster in Raisin and that is a nice bag. I like the wide adjustable straps.

Contributor

I would love the Trimmed Vera tote in Houndstooth. Such a pretty, classic bag!

Esteemed Contributor

I would have LOVED a knit robe or the fleece, but only the large sizes are available! I got one last year and I've lived in it. It's a lg/xlg, and I really need a small, lol!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

On 12/18/2014 emmysmom said:

I would have LOVED a knit robe or the fleece, but only the large sizes are available! I got one last year and I've lived in it. It's a lg/xlg, and I really need a small, lol!

If you live near a VB retail store, the robes are on sale there right now for 30% off. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/18/2014 deercreek said:
On 12/18/2014 emmysmom said:

<em>I would have LOVED a knit robe or the fleece, but only the large sizes are available! I got one last year and I've lived in it. It's a lg/xlg, and I really need a small, lol!</em>

If you live near a VB retail store, the robes are on sale there right now for 30% off. HTH

Thanks deercreek..I'll check and see.Smile

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

A big thank you to Deercreek! I found the robe I wanted here at the Q. Its was on clearance, they had my size and I opened a Q card..lol! They don't have that design in stock anywhere in a S/M!! You made my day..ok, I am officially DONE with shopping for me!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

On 12/19/2014 emmysmom said:

A big thank you to Deercreek! I found the robe I wanted here at the Q. Its was on clearance, they had my size and I opened a Q card..lol! They don't have that design in stock anywhere in a S/M!! You made my day..ok, I am officially DONE with shopping for me!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get it!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/19/2014 deercreek said:
On 12/19/2014 emmysmom said:

<em>A big thank you to Deercreek! I found the robe I wanted here at the Q. Its was on clearance, they had my size and I opened a Q card..lol! They don't have that design in stock anywhere in a S/M!! You made my day..ok, I am officially DONE with shopping for me!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}</em>

Yay! I'm glad you were able to get it!

Smile

-- Mae West