Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's On Your Spring/Summer Footwear List?

I don’t have any shoes on my list since I am only buying shoes that I can try on in store. I am planning to visit the Fashion Show Mall and the South Premium Outlet mall on my next trip to Las Vegas where I will look at shoes!

I have enough sandals, I may look for another pair of Skecher cross band flip flops though.

Honored Contributor

Dansko!  Thanks for the sofffft leather!  Love!!!Smiley Happy  Found 'em!!!  Whoopie!!!!!  (2 inches after the platform)Smiley Happy

The adorable Earth I so loved, left me so sore on the first day they're on their way to consignment.  I guess they're not for me!

PAIR

Honored Contributor

Love the tsv today. I can wear my orthotic with them. They look soft - like cloudsteppers. I can't wait til they come into the retail stores so I can try them on. Maybe in retail they will have more neutral colors like black & taupe.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG

IDK if you'll consider a loafer, but here are these-

eiec

Honored Contributor

@lolakimonowrote:

@ECBG

eiec

@lolakimonowrote:

@ECBG

eiec

@lolakimono,Thank you Lola.  It doesn't give me enough support or padding running around those floors.  Also that cross band is where the pressure is to hold the shoe on which causes the loafer to be very bad for bunions.

Honored Contributor

A comfortable attractive pair of navy flats or low heels. Navy shoes are very difficult to find. I also wear a 10, usually wide. So that's tough too.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I'm good. Bought a couple air of Alegrias sandals last year,  as well as Clarks flip flops.