Frequent Contributor

Re: What is your shoe closet missing

@september 

@september wrote:

I have a nice selection of everything!   I buy a new pair or two each season, and toss older similar pairs 

I have a nice selection, too.   The problem is that I don't throw out the older pairs when I get new ones.

Honored Contributor

Nothing! I treat myself really well when it comes to footwear.
Valued Contributor

As of right now? Nothing. 

A few weeks ago I was lacking "upstairs slippers" (keep a pair of bedroom shoes/slippers upstairs and a pair downstairs) and I was also lacking/needed to replace a pair of walking shoes. 

All thanks to my daughter's dog, who likes to chew shoes Smiley Wink

The shoes were demolished right after the first of the year (before pandemic) and I just got around to replacing both pairs. The slippers from Amazon, the Skechers from Penneys.

Happy with both replacements!

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Frequent Contributor

I'm content with the shes I have, although I have too many!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My sister, niece and I wear the same size shoe.  Twice a year, when I change out my shoes for the "6-month season," I take photos of the shoes I'm letting go, and text them to both of them. They come to their own agreement of who gets what. 😊

I absolutely love shoes, but I won't keep shoes that I'm not wearing, for whatever reason.  I really enjoy sharing the love.

What I'm missing, for a while now, are a pair of great navy ankle boots.  Real navy is so very hard to find, in any season.  Clarks even let me down today with their TSV.  

Honored Contributor

I don't have enough shoes for a shoe closet; they just stand upright in a clear plastic tote. 2 pair of sandals went out in Friday's trash, and after limping all day today, it's obvious the David Tate sandals I kept, need to go too. That will leave me with 9 pair.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

What is my shoe closet missing?  Another shoe closet!

Trusted Contributor

I sure could use a pair of brown leather boots. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The closet itself!

In my small apartment there is a very small coat closet in the living room, and the two bedrooms have double closets with bifold doors.

I keep my shoes on the floor of one closet.  Out of season in boxes on a shelf.

I currently have all the footwear I need.  Because I was home all summer I never even took all my summer sandals out of their boxes this year. 

Valued Contributor

I have over 300 pairs of shoes in every imaginable style and color. Its a sickness. I would still like a pair of black "granny" Victorian style ankle boots. Remember those? I have a very long black lace skirt they would be perfect with.