Frequent Contributor

Re: What is your favorite VB wallet?

My favorite is the turn lock wallet, as well! So much, I have 2 of them.
Trusted Contributor

Speaking of the Turn Lock Wallet. It is on sale today for $24.50. Great deal!

Terms & Conditions: Offer valid on verabradley.com between 12:00 am (EST) February 25, 2014, and 11:59 pm (EST) February 25, 2014 ("offer period"). During the offer period, purchase a Vera Bradley Vera for $43 (reg. $86) and the Vera Bradley Turn Lock Wallet for $24.50 (reg. $49). Excludes Vera Vera. Available only while in-stock quantities last. Qualifying purchase exclude(s) taxes, shipping and handling, and cannot be used toward previously purchased merchandise, items out-of-stock or special orders. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Vera Bradley reserves the right to terminate, cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where taxed, restricted or otherwise prohibited and to employees of Vera Bradley Designs, Inc., Vera Bradley Sales, LLC. and Vera Bradley retailers.

Trusted Contributor

You asked for our favorite VB wallet, and the Turn Lock is mine. For something smaller, the Euro is nice. I used to carry that one all of the time, but I need more room and more compartments than that one has.