Super Contributor

What is your favorite VB wallet?

Looking for a small wallet that will hold a lot of cards. Any suggestions? What's your fave VB wallet to carry?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is your favorite VB wallet?

The Turn Lock wallet. Check it out on verabradley dot com I got it on sale in Mocha Rouge.

Esteemed Contributor

Try to get a 'made in USA' wallet- whatever you end up with! I've been using a small wallet from a VB outlet - and older discontinued pattern and it's USA made. It barely shows any wear! The year before I was using a more current wristlet/wallet and it frayed on the edges within months. The cottons they're currently using just don't hold up.

Honored Contributor

You could try the Euro Wallet which is smaller and holds a good number of cards. Personally, I like the larger Turn Lock Wallet, which holds many, many cards.Smile

Esteemed Contributor

If I didn't have a good leather wallet, I'd be all over the Vera wallets like white on rice!

Maybe some day I'll change to a Vera wallet.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Contributor

I love both the Accordion wallet and the Turn Lock Wallet Smiley Happy Switch back and forth- one is in espresso microfiber and the other is in black microfiber. They hold TONS!! The microfiber wears like iron.

Super Contributor

My favorite is the Kiss n Snap wallet, but I also like the Accordion. Whenever I carry my Hipster I use the Euro wallet. It takes up less room and holds quite a bit.

I've been continuously using a Kiss n Snap in the Ribbons pattern since that style was first introduced. It has held up wonderfully.

Valued Contributor

my favorite wallet is the KISS SNAP WALLET

Trusted Contributor

Love the Turn Lock Wallet. Lots of space for everything--lots of card slots. I bought the Accordion Wallet for my daughter in black microfiber and it is also a very nice wallet.

You said "small wallet", though, and I would not describe either of these as small.

Honored Contributor

Mine is one that I just started using last week. It's the Kiss Clutch. It's a discontinued style that I came across on their website. I ordered it about a month ago. Love it so much that I ordered one in another pattern the other day.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?