Trusted Contributor

Twice now, I have ordered products that have sold out and then they have been restocked I suppose from people returning them. The problem is that we are expected to pay full price for an item that has most definitely been used and returned with marks, scratches, dents, dirty, dull etc and that QVC thinks it's okay to resend an item that is not in good shape.

At the very least they could put it in the As Is dept and then I wouldn't have a problem because it has been discounted and I expect there to be some issue with the product.

Has anyone else experienced this? I am really disappointed in QVC lately. No wonder so many people have stopped shopping with them. I am beginning to think I need to as well.

Honored Contributor
Yes, I think this is especially true for limited offerings like the GILI handbags. Most are not reordered, so when there is replenished inventory, it is returns. I've returned handbags, but they are in excellent condition b/c I save the packaging and most of my returns have been due to poorly named colors/bad photos that do not accurately display the product, or quality problems. Q should sort returns for quality and not sell them as "new".

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
On 2/7/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yes, I think this is especially true for limited offerings like the GILI handbags. Most are not reordered, so when there is replenished inventory, it is returns. I've returned handbags, but they are in excellent condition b/c I save the packaging and most of my returns have been due to poorly named colors/bad photos that do not accurately display the product, or quality problems. Q should sort returns for quality and not sell them as "new".

I do the same. If I know I am not going to keep a product, I am not going to use it and then send it back!!!! That is not right nor fare to QVC. Quality control is NOT doing their job. I hope the powers that be will read these complaints and maybe, just maybe things will improve.

Honored Contributor
On 2/7/2015 gigy said:
On 2/7/2015 Chi-town girl said: Yes, I think this is especially true for limited offerings like the GILI handbags. Most are not reordered, so when there is replenished inventory, it is returns. I've returned handbags, but they are in excellent condition b/c I save the packaging and most of my returns have been due to poorly named colors/bad photos that do not accurately display the product, or quality problems. Q should sort returns for quality and not sell them as "new".

I do the same. If I know I am not going to keep a product, I am not going to use it and then send it back!!!! That is not right nor fare to QVC. Quality control is NOT doing their job. I hope the powers that be will read these complaints and maybe, just maybe things will improve.

Yes, disappointing and the yuk factor of receiving a handbag that has used tissues or crumbs in the bottom--this would be considered "defective", and I would return it. Have read many complaints on this board from other customers. I am very reluctant to order a GILI handbag that is not a "newly" offered item.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri