Not applicable

What happened to Kathy Van Zeeland?

I used to buy Kathy Zees handbag they lasted longer than her hubbies and were cheaper. I used to go to Ross and or Burlington. I bought for $25 to $35.

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Contributor

Re: What happened to Kathy Van Zeeland?

I loved Kathy Zeeland  handbags but not her Husbands > he was too expensive for my blood - Kathy Z. had fair prices.

Respected Contributor

Her items were fairly gaudy. It's nice not seeing them around.

Valued Contributor

i have seen some of her stuff on EVINE.  you can get them sometimes at Marshalls/TJMaxx

Contributor

Got one of her hubby's purses a few months ago, and am very disappointed in the quality.  There is only a very thin layer of color, and if scratched, there is a white mark.  My handbag now looks like swiss cheese, with white spots all over the leather.  Very poor quality.  Will never order any of Bruce's items again!

Honored Contributor

Kathy and Bruce seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.  Yet, I haven't missed them.

Trusted Contributor

Before the board changed over this was quite a topic.I think someone said that she and her hubby sold their company.

The last, sad sighting of Kathy's purses were in Wal-Mart this past spring.

I saw them there too and they were just a shadow of what they used to be; poor quality material was used for the body of the bag. The price was around $35.00 and quite honestly, I would not have forked out more than $10.00, assuming I wanted one, which I did not.

I don't know where her hubby's bags are now offered.

I used to buy her bags in the past at Macy's. 

Honored Contributor

i own both kvz and bmak handbags......loved them both for different reasons. i also used to buy the bmak shoes. i found them to be of excellent quality. they both sold their companies (and tignanello) quite a while ago......back in 2008!

every once in a while i will pick up a bmak handbag on clearance. i do miss the line a lot.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor

They are a bit heavy too, for me anyway.

Trusted Contributor

I heard they both left town, or perhaps it was the country....

Seems they owe a bit of money to a whole lot of people......so  I think they left the U.S. of A.