Honored Contributor

Re: What handbags say ""Hello Spring"" to you?

On 1/6/2015 TY said:

I have a Soprano floral print (cream, yellow, beige, and gray tones) bowler bag with tan handles and trim that I think of as a spring and summer handbag, I bought it in the fall and only carried it for about a week before putting it away until spring as the finish on the bag is nubuck so I'm worried that it will stain easily. I've seen similar leather bags on ShopHQ under the Buxton brand (Soprano in Canada and Buxton in the U.S. are made by the same company) so when it's spring I will bring this bag out again.

Right now in the doldrums of January I'm carrying a bright red crossbody handbag as it's cheerful looking!

When this brand was mentioned before, I took a look and thought they appeared to be very much like some of the Buxton bags I'd seen offered.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Hi Cindy said:
On 1/6/2015 Lavenderjunkie said:

I love bright pastels for spring.... hot pink, vivid blues, lavender. Black and white is always a sharp look, but by the time spring rolls around, I want color.

Brahmin sent me an e-mail with their new Spring looks...great pastels and a coral color pop. Soooo luxe.

Norah Hobo Bag French Blue Melbourne Hudson Bucket Bag<br>Limelight La Scala Color Block

Norah Hobo Bag<br>Coral NepalMini Asher Tote Tulip Melbourne

I'd like to see that icy blue in person, and, of course, the coral croco... I wonder who in my area will be carrying these...?

Uh oh!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Spring? It's early January, 19 degrees outside and they are forcasting below zero tomorrow. My mind just won't go to thoughts of Spring now, Winter just kicked in.