Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of JM TS on HSN (Luggage)?

I was looking at reviews of the SB luggage and they are iffy.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I have also found Joy's products junkie and low quality.

Honored Contributor

I would never need a whole set of luggage........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

With the JM products, I always wait for reviews. I was burned with a few things of hers that I ordered, happy with some others. I hate to do returns, so now I rely a lot of reviews. Real reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I decided to pass on this set. I looked carefully at the handles which were too shinny patent faux leather that looked stiff and cheap, plus the attachment of them to the bags looked as though they would tear off once you filled them. Happy and glad to save my money.

Trusted Contributor

I have a previous quilted set I bought last year and I don't fly with it at all but do take it in the car for traveling and it has held up. She has a 10-year warranty on all her products and luggage so for those who have said theirs fell apart, could the warranty come into effect?

I did look at buying the drum-dyed all leather shopping bag, which I thought was a good deal and it also has her 10-year warranty and it was only $30. I bought her nylon totes a few years ago for my niece when they were on sale and she loved all the colors and they really held up for all her books and things she totes around at college. Her handles finally wore off a bit of the silver color but for $24 she got her wear out of them.

Respected Contributor

Well I've had my luggage set for two days now and still can't decide what to do with it. When I first pulled it out of the box I was thinking oh boy, this is really bad, it's going back asap. I've looked at it a few times since and it's grown on me a little bit. Gigy-you are spot on about the handles. They are so cheap looking it's sad, lol. The wheels were better than I expected. I would have thought the interior seemed really cheap except we just bought my husband a new Samsonite a few weeks ago, and basically the interior on most of the suitcases all look like this now. The pockets inside Joy's might be a tad cheaper looking. The telescoping handles are just so-so. Since I won't be using it for anything but car travel it would probably be just fine but I dont know if I can get past those cheap handles and trim. I keep going and looking at it and after fluffing it a bit and massaging the handles that seems to have helped some. I just moved it upstairs in my office to get it off my bedroom floor. Still undecided. Probably going back NOT recommended if you need luggage that can take wear and tear, that's for sure.
Esteemed Contributor

When I saw the ts presentation the handles just didn't look strong and secure! I always wait for reviews and comments on Joy's things- some items are terrific [others not so much!]. Right now I'm looking at my laptop wheeled case that has been a lifesaver the last several months. I'm handling estate and power of attorney details for my Dad & Stepmom - and need a whole array of documents organized and available at a moments notice.

Honored Contributor

I just read the reviews. It's not pretty.

The word "cheap" is used about 30 times. People who are keeping it say they will use it for car travel, not air travel.

Everyone loves the colors. Many dislike the cheap handles and the tote is small.

Most seem to be returning.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN