Honored Contributor

Re: What do you carry your ipad in?

On 1/2/2015 Hi Cindy said:

Just a note..Kipling has come out with a bag designed for e-readers and iPads. Navy or Black. I love Kipling. Lightweight, impervious to the weather, broader straps, EZ zippers. Free shipping on this one. $79.00

I have nine Kipling bags and will probably scoop this one up. The new phones are getting bigger too and I like to keep items separate. Only 3 bags in black are left in stock.

<h2 style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; font-family: CenturyGothicPro-Bold, Futura, sans-serif; border-bottom-width: 0px; color: #28add5; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase;"> MACHIDA CROSSBODY BAG</h2>

Machida Crossbody Bag - True Blue

A sturdy and stylish multitasking crossbody design that easily accommodates magazines, iPads or an e-reader with a perfectly-sized organizational compartment for your phone, tunes and so much more. Dimensions:10.5"L x 11.75"H x 2"D

One 5-star review on the website already. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Kipling bags... one of my favorites! They withstand anything!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Hi Cindy said:

Just a note...Kipling has come out with a bag designed for e-readers and iPads. Navy or Black. I love Kipling. Lightweight, impervious to the weather, broader straps, EZ zippers. Free shipping on this one. $79.00

I have nine Kipling bags and will probably scoop this one up. The new phones are getting bigger too and I like to keep items separate. Only 3 bags in black are left in stock.

Machida Crossbody Bag

Machida Crossbody Bag - True Blue

A sturdy and stylish multitasking crossbody design that easily accommodates magazines, iPads or an e-reader with a perfectly-sized organizational compartment for your phone, tunes and so much more. Dimensions:10.5"L x 11.75"H x 2"D

One 5-star review on the website already. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Wowie Zowie...Amazon Prime has the black marked down to $41.95. Free shipping, free returns. It is in my cart.

Honored Contributor

I carry my tablet and notebooks in a Coach Brooklyn messenger bag that I bought earlier this year. One of the best things I've ever bought if you are in the market for a true messenger bag. The studs irk me since they really aren't easy to fasten but I just leave them undone and it's a great all purpose bag for lugging paperwork or digital.

Honored Contributor

My ibra.

Honored Contributor

I use the Vera Bradley mailbag.....it's a crossbody style and my iPad fits perfectly plus room for my wallet , keys, etc.I bought 3 of them different patterns......
Valued Contributor

Neoprene eReader zip pouch I got from Walmart for $14 several years ago to hold my kindle now protects my iPad mini.
Frequent Contributor

Hahahaha Smiley Wink
On 1/2/2015 brewhaha said:

My ibra.

Frequent Contributor

Totally gonna check out all these. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

I was using a Apple Smartcase for the last 2 years with no trouble at all. Loved it. Was gifted a Kate Spade cover for Christmas and now use that, miss the smartcase to be honest.

I slip it into my handbag when I do take it out but for the most part it stays at home.