Contributor

Re: What do you carry your ipad in?

I have had my Ipad for about 2 years and use the Smart Cover. Love it! No problems until......About a month ago, I put my ipad in my tote bag to school and the screen cracked. Be careful. I also have an ipad mini that I carry in my purse. It has a keyboard that acts as protection when it is closed.
Honored Contributor

I purchased a VB case with a strap... it falls under the classification of mini laptop computer case"

9 x 12 It has plenty of protection... such as for travel. Also, I purchased a zip, quilted tablet cover. (make sure it is a pad cover and not an e-reader cover if you are wanting this to fit a full size iPad... 8 x 10 are the correct dimentions) HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

And for the gentlemen in your life, I got an iPad mini case from PB on special order if you engrave.

Nice leather, good quality. About $70.

It was a hit gift!

Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 lovestoteach said:

I purchased a VB case with a strap... it falls under the classification of mini laptop computer case"

9 x 12 It has plenty of protection... such as for travel. Also, I purchased a zip, quilted tablet cover. (make sure it is a pad cover and not an e-reader cover if you are wanting this to fit a full size iPad... 8 x 10 are the correct dimentions) HTH

I have this also. Only use it when I travel, but it works great when I do. I've had it since I got the "original" iPad when it first came out.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I have a Harvey's seatbelt bag in blue - one padded for laptops and iPads.

Respected Contributor

On 12/30/2014 MFitz said: I am looking for an iPad cover that has a shoulder strap so I don't have to put it in my handbag. No luck finding one.
BORSA BELLA makes a variety of bags that would work. They are well made, and the shipping is fast.
Honored Contributor

There is also a Vera tote that is open at the top, but is constructed with a band that keeps the item from falling out... but it is larger tote. For an iPad, there is a "hipster" style (with strap) that would probably do the trick. I'd need measurements to know for sure...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Oberon Designs. The finest ipad cover!
Valued Contributor

On 12/30/2014 Theresa in NY said: Oberon Designs. The finest ipad cover!
Oberon products are pretty! I agree. They are being made in Santa Rosa, CA.
Esteemed Contributor

Just a note...Kipling has come out with a bag designed for e-readers and iPads. Navy or Black. I love Kipling. Lightweight, impervious to the weather, broader straps, EZ zippers. Free shipping on this one. $79.00

I have nine Kipling bags and will probably scoop this one up. The new phones are getting bigger too and I like to keep items separate. Only 3 bags in black are left in stock.

Machida Crossbody Bag

Machida Crossbody Bag - True Blue

A sturdy and stylish multitasking crossbody design that easily accommodates magazines, iPads or an e-reader with a perfectly-sized organizational compartment for your phone, tunes and so much more. Dimensions:10.5"L x 11.75"H x 2"D

One 5-star review on the website already. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}