Frequent Contributor

What do you carry your ipad in?

I carry mine with me all the time. I mean it's got a cover but I don't want to just put it in my handbag. I've been using a separate small backpack handbag but that's just too much. What are you guys using??
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you carry your ipad in?

I have a soft padded Vera Bradley case that I use for carrying it in my purse. I don't like the stiff, hard cases.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

An Apple smart case. Love it. Also, I throw it in my purse like that all the time. The magnetic cover keeps it closed and no problems.
Regular Contributor

My method is a combination of the two above responses. I have an apple Smart Cover on it all the time, but slip it into my padded VB case, with the Smart Cover still on, then toss it into my purse.
Valued Contributor

I also use a VB case, how about this, some VB cases are on sale now so you could order one sale and check it out. LET me find you the LINK...I believe you are looking for the E-Reader Sleeve

Prints Link -

http://www.verabradley.com/product/e-reader-sleeve/cheery-blossoms/1003533_199618.uts?parentCategor...

Solid Colors -

http://www.verabradley.com/product/e-reader-sleeve/tango-red/1003630_199835.uts?parentCategoryId=10...

You could also I think use the tablet sleeve which I use for my kindle. This one is padded while the others might be too but this is the one I have.

http://www.verabradley.com/product/tablet-sleeve/emerald-paisley/1003536_199705.uts?parentCategoryI...

Esteemed Contributor

I am looking for an iPad cover that has a shoulder strap so I don't have to put it in my handbag. No luck finding one.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

On 12/30/2014 MFitz said: I am looking for an iPad cover that has a shoulder strap so I don't have to put it in my handbag. No luck finding one.

I just did a 3 second Google search & found a bunch.....tablet2cases.com is one site.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Apple Smart Cover failed me twice..when I grabbed it, the magnetic connection would slip...and there wasn't going to be a 3rd time, so I got a Speck case. Love it.

Respected Contributor

Just a slim fabric zippered case (probably similar to Vera B style) which I got at Marshalls or maybe TJ Mzxx inexpensively. But most of the time I just carry it in the leather case which is on it all the time. It fits in my purse that way.

Honored Contributor

I don't. I also don't carry my phone with me everywhere I go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...