Valued Contributor

What are you wearing lately for shoes or boots?

[ Edited ]

I have been wearing my navy suede tall boots.  When the snow arrives, I'll be wearing Ugg or Bearpaw.What about you?

Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wearing lately for shoes or boots?

Easy Spirit ankle boots.  Style name "Enclose."  So comfortable I bought a second pair.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Asics athletic shoes or my Munro slip on sandals in the house. I also wear New Balance Fresh Foam athletic shoes. It is just not cold enough in Nashville for boots yet.

Respected Contributor

i'm wearing Ryka anise and echo puff, for damp and light snow. When we get to the bitter cold and snow, i have some Land's end and Propet, to wear. I'm retired so if it's really bad, i don't have to go out.

Respected Contributor

Sorel outdoor boots  for -25 with Du North spikes from Q. I loved the Omni wool socks Q used to carry. I have Bear Paws and Lamos but not made for icy conditions.

When not as cold, Ryka boots and for dressy with pants fleece Clarks ankle boots. I hate cold feet.

Respected Contributor

@pprmntstx I am wearing my lined crocs as they are easy to slip on and carry the 6 month old rug rat out A/K/A west highland terrier.  I often wear my HOKA Sneakers on the weekends to run around.  It was 72 degrees here today in north Mississippi bear in mind.

Esteemed Contributor

It is snowing baseballs where I currently am! I have been wearing a pair of Itasca snow boots on the rare occasion that I am out and about in it. Although they are not pretty, they are WAAAAAAAAAARM!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I've been wearing my Asics Kayano running shoes (recommended by my podiatrist) with my custom orthotics in them. Since they're letting us wear casual clothes and shoes at work these days, plus it's been in the 70's here, I'm wearing my sneakers as much as I can!

Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols   I also had a Westie - they are sweet, wonderful and beautiful dogs.  I also had a Scottie - looks similar to Westie but totally different personality - subborn as all get out, but I sure loved them both and miss them to this day.  Scottie was my first dog as an adult.  The mixed breed I had as a child thru adult lived 18 years.

As for shoes I am currenty wearing my house siippers.  Since I have retired I only leave home about 2-3 days a week - how boring for me.  When going out it is usually suede loafers of a color matchiing clothes.  I am one that absolutely does not like boots for me.  They look very nice on others but uncomfortable for me.  I will wear them in the snow but that's it.

Respected Contributor

It's warm here (high 60's) and I am wearing various pairs of leather booties when going out.  At home I am wearing Birkenstock shearling lined Arizonas for house slippers.  We also have several days of rain so add in my LLBean duck boots when needed.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.