Honored Contributor

What Do You Wear Brown Shoes With If Any????

[ Edited ]

Black is my go to color.  I only wear brown shoes with brown slacks.  Period.  That is the only time I ever wear brown shoes of any kind.  

I wear a color or black in place of brown.  Just doesn't rock my boat, lol!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: What Do You Wear Brown Shoes With If Any????

I'm the total opposite! Most of my shoes are brown and I wear them with most things except black pants or skirts. 

Honored Contributor

Rust, khaki, navy, all colors of jeans, hunter green, teal, turquoise, dark rose.  It's my go-to neutral.  I don't like black.  I also like a brown handbag and don't own a black one. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Black is my go to color.  I only wear brown shoes with brown slacks.  Period.  That is the only time I ever wear brown shoes of any kind.  

I wear a color or black in place of brown.  Just doesn't rock my boat, lol!!!Smiley Happy

@ECBG 

Ditto .... Black or Ivory are my go-to colors.   I don't ever even try on anything brown and own virtually nothing in that color. 

Some women look good in the earth tones - brown, orange, rust - but I always pass.  

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Black, bone, and red are my go to colors.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I had a pair of brown suede pumps and I loved wearing them with a yellow dress.  I also Had a leopard print dress that I wore the brown pumps with.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

brown usually       black only with black pants or a black dress 

Trusted Contributor

I wear my brown boots with my dark green pants, brown pants or jeans. 

Honored Contributor

• @Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG 

Ditto .... Black or Ivory are my go-to colors.   I don't ever even try on anything brown and own virtually nothing in that color. 

Some women look good in the earth tones - brown, orange, rust - but I always pass.  

@Tinkrbl44 

Actually, the "Autumns"   the red to strawberry hair with very delicate skin, will turn grey or their features disappear with strong colors.  It doesn't matter really if they "believe".  Being invisible can't be argued with!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    You can actually wear brown shoes with dark gray or navy and khaki color even black.

kindness is strength