Trusted Contributor

What Do You Do With Your D&B Dustcovers?

Hi Ladies!

I know the dust covers are great for storage, but I don't store my Dooney's, I use them.

When I put them in the dust covers, I don't know what bag is in there and I don't have the time or patience to search, so I leave them out of the covers so I can see what I have and choose accordingly.

Do you keep your dust covers and use them for your bags?

Do you use them for something else or just throw them out?

Thanks for your input!

Regular Contributor

Re: What Do You Do With Your D&B Dustcovers?

I don't use mine for the same reasons you mentioned. I usually put them in the Goodwill pile.

Honored Contributor

I don't use the dust covers for any of my bags either, for the same reason, I carry them. I use the dust covers as shoe bags. For when I travel or when I take a pair of shoes to work with me.

Honored Contributor

I use them for bags that won't get a lot of use. I have a tote and a small bag that I really onlyse use a few times a year and the bags are good for those.

You can pin a picture of the purse to the dust bag to see at a glace what is inside. For bags that I switch between more frequently, I don't bother with the dust cover.

Respected Contributor

I stuff mine with the purse stuffing and put them back in bag. I lets the bag hold there shape and its easy to get it in and out of the bag.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I use them for bags, most often I don't. Most of them are folded together for that someday that I actually get around to organizing this chaos!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

On 6/30/2014 stevieb said:

Sometimes I use them for bags, most often I don't. Most of them are folded together for that someday that I actually get around to organizing this chaos!

{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I hear ya stevie!!!!!

Thank you ladies for all of your responses! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I use them for shoes when traveling. Just got back from the beaches of Virginia and N C and believe me they came in handy with shoes and ""sandy sandals and flip flops.""
Super Contributor

They make great travel laundry bags.
Occasional Contributor

I throw them in the trash, don't want to risk the blue bleeding on my leather. I prefer the type of bag that comes with the GILI brand, soft/ivory. Not to mention, if my handbags are in bags I forget what I have and don't use them.