Honored Contributor

Re: Wha do you think the most comfortable shoe brand is for you?

On 9/14/2014 Craftie said:

My favorite shoes are the Ryka brand. They are so comfortable especially for walking around. They fit really nice. I also wear a lot of Birkenstocks for the support the footbed has.

I wear Ryka sneakers. They are the only ones I could find that did not slip on my heel. Love the ones with rocker technology. Wish I could find a nice full leather in those. I went to the store one day & tried on every pair of sneakers I liked but they all slipped on my heels. I also love Birkenstocks.

Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 Nightowlz said:
On 9/14/2014 Craftie said:

My favorite shoes are the Ryka brand. They are so comfortable especially for walking around. They fit really nice. I also wear a lot of Birkenstocks for the support the footbed has.

I wear Ryka sneakers. They are the only ones I could find that did not slip on my heel. Love the ones with rocker technology. Wish I could find a nice full leather in those. I went to the store one day & tried on every pair of sneakers I liked but they all slipped on my heels. I also love Birkenstocks.

I like Rykas for the same reason. I have a narrow heel & their sneakers fit my heels.

I also had a pair of Ryka clogs/mules with rocker technology & I loved them so much. I wore them more than any other shoes & they refused to weqr out. Unfortunately, my feet shrunk when I lost weight so they became too big.

Honored Contributor

Sketchers, Bare Traps, and Naturalizer.

Honored Contributor

All around best brand for me is Keen. But for QVC mail order, I'd say Clark's.

Super Contributor

What if you have flat feet? And calluses? What shoe would you recommend? I am a size 8.

Regular Contributor

Naturalizer. Even their heels are very comfortable.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Frequent Contributor

My favorite is Mephisto the most comfortable shoes. I usually wear their sandals. Clark's are vey comfortable shoes with no break in Birkenstocks are comfortable as well
Esteemed Contributor

Merrell shoes.

Occasional Contributor

FitFlops!! Love these shoes. I have plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and bunions and find I can wear FitFlops all day and forget about any pain associated with my feet. I purchased mine via Zappos. Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

Aerosoles or Easy Spirit.

I'm on my feet all day. There is a huge difference in how I feel when I wear one of those brands compared to others. I have been buying Aerosoles (mostly) since I started teaching about 13 years ago. They have really evolved through the years. Now I can find casual shoes, flats, heels, and boots. They are pricey, but worth it.