Super Contributor

Wha do you think the most comfortable shoe brand is for you?

I wear a 8 narrow, sometimes I can wear a medium. I am looking for a very comfortable shoe to wear on a flight across country?

Super Contributor

Re: Wha do you think the most comfortable shoe brand is for you?

I'm going to say Vionic in summer ( I only like their sandals) and Clarks in fall/winter! Thankfully, Clarks makes some very stylish shoes and boots which are also mega-comfortable!! I obviously wear other brands but these are the most comfortable!Smiley Happy)
Respected Contributor

Clarks are all around most comfortable for me. They hold up well, too (and I don't "baby" my shoes).

Valued Contributor

On 9/11/2014 funwun said: I'm going to say Vionic in summer ( I only like their sandals) and Clarks in fall/winter! Thankfully, Clarks makes some very stylish shoes and boots which are also mega-comfortable!! I obviously wear other brands but these are the most comfortable!Smiley Happy)

I'm going to "second" the above - for the first time in many years I have been able to wear a sandal this summer and it is a Vionic - and in the winter, I wear my Clark's clogs and boots - I have bunion problems and these are the only brands which do not hurt my feet.

Esteemed Contributor

Clarks hands down, I hunt them down, especially the Mary-Janes, which I wear on the dance floor. I can go hours at a time.

Honored Contributor

I like to wear Athleisure shoes or something similar when flying. I wore Easy Spirit Traveltime mules last time I flew. Very lightweight & comfortable for getting around the airports.

Honored Contributor

Clarks are my "go to" shoes. I can't even count the number of Clarks sandals, shoes, boots that I have in my closet. They never wear out, they never fail me. But I have added Vionics into my shoe wardrobe. I bought a pair of Vionic sandals in the summer of '13 and I wore them all that summer and all this summer. They worked so well for me that I bought the recent tsv clog type shoe and another one that's similar to it. My I have foot "issues" and knee "issues"; my days of wearing heels and fashionista shoes are gone. Now I think comfort first, style second.

Respected Contributor

Easy Spirit from footsmart is my vote.

Respected Contributor

Clarks for me, too. Not every pair of Clarks works. I still prefer to try them on in person, but they are so comfortable & last forever. I wore Birkenstock sandals this summer.

Regular Contributor

Aerosoles work for me: well-made and very comfortable.