Honored Contributor

Re: Wedge Shoes That Are Comfortable

lulu, NickNack, anyone interested - I just saw these on Saks Off 5th, the Cole Haan Air Tali espadrille wedge. LOVE the heel. (Saks Off 5th having great sales too).

Frequent Contributor

The wedge I LOVE is ""Spring Step ENJOY"" they are a wedge but hug your foot with great arch support. They are extremely comfy. I have major issues with my feet and back. I can wear these forever. They are stylish and made in Italy. The shocker is they are 80.00 on Zappos.

Honored Contributor

On 4/7/2015 cpn2jxp said:

The wedge I LOVE is ""Spring Step ENJOY"" they are a wedge but hug your foot with great arch support. They are extremely comfy. I have major issues with my feet and back. I can wear these forever. They are stylish and made in Italy. The shocker is they are 80.00 on Zappos.

Very cute!

Frequent Contributor

MJ 12 thanks for posting that pic! I couldn't figure it out. LOL These shoes have a heel cup that really helps. In fact the entire shoe has a tiny side that hugs the foot. SO comfy!

Respected Contributor

Born makes some very comfortable wedges and I have really bad back problems. It is always hit and miss, we are all different. Soft was not comfortable for me though it is for many. Cole Haan is also probably a good bet.
Honored Contributor

Never met a wedge I didn't love! I have many from many brands of shoes at many low price points. Try DSW, shoebuy, 6PM, Clark's, even payless and famous footwear. These are a few of my favorite shops!