Valued Contributor

@Trudey Yes, and there's that' too!  So many other brands to choose from.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Hi@Texasmouse

I'm glad that helps.  The Crane brand works well for me.  The shoes have a little more  arecoverage at the top and sides and they are  similar to Tieks.Smiley Happy

@pprmntstx, I can't seem to find these. Where did you buy them? TIA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@pprmntstx wrote:

Hi@Texasmouse

I'm glad that helps.  The Crane brand works well for me.  The shoes have a little more  arecoverage at the top and sides and they are  similar to Tieks.Smiley Happy

I haven't heard of this brand either. I must look them up. Thanks! 😊

Honored Contributor

I only wear socks or stockings when I wear my running shoes, otherwise never at all. For closed shoes I powder the inside of the shoe very lightly to prevent sticking to the shoe.Just put a small amount of powder in the shoe and move the shoe around to coat the inside all over then tap out any excess into a waste basket. Since I live where we mostly wear sandals they are comfortable right out of the box.

Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 They were a gift.  There is a facebook group that orders together to cut down on the shipping cost.

Valued Contributor

@151949Thank you!  I'll try that.

Valued Contributor

Yosi Samra is a more affordable alternative to Tieks.  Their ballet flats are on sale at Nordstrom.

Contributor

I usually powder my feet aND wesr ballet flats all the time. I would highly recommend Rothy's.  They are so so comfortable.  They feel like you are wearing socks. I have three pairs and want more. I have my whole office wearing them. 

Valued Contributor

@adeleag Thank you.  I'll check them out!  What colors do you have?

Valued Contributor

@adeleag  I like that they're made of recycled material.Smiley Happy