Contributor

WOW DOONEY, MY 12-DAY SALE FLOWER TOTE HERE ALREADY!!!

I have had the Dooney Flower Tote on my QVC wish list since last summer, where it still sits at $185.

Thanks to you ladies posting links to the Dooney 12 Days sale and site, I picked up the Jill Flower tote for $92.50 plus shipping of course. (this is the lowest sale price I have seen so far, including the I Love Dooney site.)

IT ARRIVED THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!!

Well, I am used to the QVC slow boat shipping...so much to my surprise here already in my hands from ordering late at night just a few days ago is my tote!!!!!!!!

Aside from the fast shipping, it is nice to see something arrive well packed, wrapped in great detail and not mashed or picked over. And nicer in person.

It also did not smell except of newness!! For those who may not know the bag, it has a rust suede bottom and a canvas tote body painted with a yellow and green flower fields motif with touches of red. The handles and trim are vachetta and the lining is red with the usual trimmings.

This is a three/two season bag, and certainly not a winter bag,,,,but it is sitting out on the table right now so I can love it until I store it away. It amazes me how well balanced it is for a canvasy tote - it stands up even empty. I only wish Dooney had given it little feet, otherwise, well done.

Well, I hope to score one more normal leather bag before this sale closes, but thanks to this board for the good ideas. I only own one small clutch and this is my first full sized Dooney and within the next few days, doubt it will be my last!!!!

Cheers all