Valued Contributor

Re: WIdth Sizing On Birkenstock Changes?

[ Edited ]

@Loopsfeline groovy wrote:

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

I have noticed that the fun colored Birko flor isn't being made in my size any longer. I'm the smallest adult size 36N and used to be able to find great deals when all the other sizes sold out (like most of the Lunch time specials are XxS) but the company wised up and just stopped making my size in the seasonal editions. So I am not buying.😕 I miss the fun styles. 

@IMissSuperPoke with the cute kitty paw - sized feet Woman Wink...

There are lots of 36 Narrows available at Amazon and Ebay, for example.

Assuming a manufacturer has definitely stopped making something can't be proven until all possibilities have been exhausted.  

Google is our friend.  8)

At least the ones I want aren't available. Not all of the"fun" styles are made in 36N. If you wore that size you would notice the cool versions are more rare. There's a new Gizeh platform only in R & some other cool styles. Not the wedges though, those seem off to me. Smiley Happy I won't use EBay, I've been scammed there before. I just won't, but have bought them on Amazon before.

Respected Contributor

There are several styles availabe at HSN now!  Yippie

Honored Contributor

My suggestion is to go to your local Birkenstock store. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Actually, just did that and got probably the last pair ever of Arizona shiny snake black iin 41 medium! I was surprised as there were none available per their web site, but got them at Happy Feet. Very pretty teal, and purple metallic. Wasn't able to use gift card , so will have to find something else on Amazon. That was the only reason for trying to buy on line. Good thing I tried on as narrow would have been too tight!

Trusted Contributor

HSN didn't have as large of a selection as I hoped. Birkenstock had a large selection here of variety of materials as well as styles. I've searched for styles I've bought here at Qvc and just can't find them anymore. Only the basics are easy to find now.

Super Contributor

It seems that they are returning to just basic styles and colors. Too bad as I missed the time when they had the fun colors when I was wearing Vionics. Glad I caught one anyway, before I go back to beige suede. HSN has mostly narrow sizes too. 

Valued Contributor

@Susic wrote:

It seems that they are returning to just basic styles and colors. Too bad as I missed the time when they had the fun colors when I was wearing Vionics. Glad I caught one anyway, before I go back to beige suede. HSN has mostly narrow sizes too. 

Kind of funny, because I read a post that Vionic had less basic styles and some missed that. Maybe they will be getting more business that Birkenstock used to. 

Respected Contributor

It's my understanding that they are just starting with HSN.  Years ago HSN did the Betula line (less expensive Birks, more plastic less leather etc).  I'm hoping they continue to add new styles and colors.  Hope springs eternal.  It's quite a distance for me to go to a store that carries Birks.