Valued Contributor

Re: WHAT’S WITH THE CONSTANT SHOE SHOWS?

While I agree with you, these programs have probably been planned since the beginning of the year.  It may be too difficult to readjust the programming.

Also, what's up with all these Beekman shows?  There are way too many TSV'S featuring Beekman

Honored Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
Unfortunately I have bought my last Skechers. The sizing is too inconsistent. I bought a leopard slip on when it was the TSV and the shoes flop on my feet like flip flops. I have another pair of Skechers lace up sneakers and my left big toe jams up against the front of the shoe and is so painful I cant wear them. Plan to donate both. I will buy Ryka but I'm very selective about the pairs I will buy. I only have 2 pairs of Ryka and love them both. Earth, Vionic and Clark's are my favorites and have an embarrassing number of them! I am still buying plenty of clothes and shoes. One day I will be going out again socially and I want new stuff! For now I am getting up and getting dressed everyday whether I am venturing out or not. So I am enjoying my new purchases.

@spursfan2   I so agree about Sketchers...last less than 6 mos. and not always the best fit. I also wear Earth and Clark's....comfort, support & 90% of the time style, too. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Agreed, and about 90% of the shows are CLARKS.  Clarks, Clarks and more Clarks.  This is a brand that has disappointed me time after time.  So, no matter how cute they make the shoes, or how much overblown hype about "Cloudsteppers," or how cute they make out the brand rep to be with photos of her posing and enjoying the good life, I won't buy that brand any more. 

@maximillian   I've worn Clark's for years from boots to sandals to flats. All have been comfortable. Cloudsteppers are an entirely different animal...cheaply made, sized 1/2 size smaller (on me) & zero support.

Respected Contributor

I have had great success with Earth. I have  narrow-average feet and a high instep. Earth has really good arch support. I am awaiting their recent sandal big deal that I ordered in navy. I live in a warm climate and can wear sandals most of the year.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624Yes! And I justify ordering on Zappos because I MORE often not have to send back shoes, and although one could say Zappos is expensive, compared to the Q with shipping both ways, I have found Zappos a bargain. (The Z shoes I keep and pay a little more is OKAY with me because of the difficulty of buying shoes online that fit.)

Trusted Contributor

@disneynut57The first time I saw Beekman was on HSN, and since Liberty Media owns HSN, QVC, Zulily (and more), I feel SATURATED with these "offers"!

Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name    Liberty Interactive is gone, to be replaced by:

QVC
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Oh, yeah! Thanks for refreshing my memory. Do they (or will they) own Ballards and all the other companies that Liberty owned? Be safe and well!

Honored Contributor

@Solar Is My Name   Yes, look at the bottom of this page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

So many shoe TSVs this month and in the beginning of June!

Fashion Day, Saturday, May 2 Vionic

Friday, May 8 Ryka

Friday, May 15 Earth

Tuesday, May 26 Spenco

Tuesday, June 9 Dr. Scholl's

Founder's Day, Saturday, June 13 Clarks