Why isn't there a "What the hosts are wearing" section for each show. Love the outfits and shoes but never have info on if they are available for purchase.  HS* has this....you all need it as well.........

Help a shoe and fashion diva out Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE THEY WEARING????

Maybe they don't want to provide that information (the hosts).  It's kind of a personal choice.  Besides, we are shopping for QVC items, not host apparel shopping.

Honored Contributor

The hosts often wear non-QVC  items and the Q sure doesn't want to advertise another retailer's merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment

I love the top that Leah is wearing! Trying to find out the designer 

Trusted Contributor

Why do some hosts dress as if they were going to a fancy ball.I have never seen sales people dress that way when I SHOP.look nice but come on .

Trusted Contributor

I’ve asked this question before only to be ridiculed on the forum.  HSN shows what the hosts and models are wearing by show if they sell it.  Q is behind on this one.

Honored Contributor

@MJDinVegas.  You're right, if a host is wearing a Q item, it should have be listed somewhere.  They might make a few $$$ on sales of the item.  Usually they wear Q items if they're doing a show where it will be shown.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 , on Q, they seem to be listing more of the item being worn while it’s live.  If you miss the presentation, you are out of luck.    HSN USED TO list items they sold on the web by show in Items a recently On Air.  Don’t do that any more.  Too bad as it was a great resource to answer questions around what the hosts or models were wearing.  IMHO, another example of the poor/antiquated/not-customer-friendly that the Q’s website has become.