Honored Contributor

Re: WEARING SHOES AT THIS TIME

I wear the same clothes and the same shoes as I did pre-quarantine.  I am always dressed with shoes on.  I could never spend the day in loungewear and slippers.

Frequent Contributor

I'll leave my outdoor shoes outside and my slippers inside!

Honored Contributor

I've seen extreme barefooted.  An example of this was Britney Spears.  Walking barefoot out of a public toilet.  She was notorious for walking in to court barefoot.  I remember pictures of her in a grocery store barefoot.  A couple of years ago a girl walked barefoot in to a store.  The manager threw her out.  It was close to 100 degrees, but the sight of her there made me lose my appetite.  It's crude, trashy and dangerous. I can't imagine any person in this forum walking out barefoot like that.

Valued Contributor

I have a new pair of shoes. Since I'm mostly home, I've just been wearing them inside.

Frequent Contributor

Starting to wear more of the summer shoes.

Valued Contributor

Since things are beginning to open up, I'm wearing more of my enclosed shoes outside.

Honored Contributor

My new favorite sandals are from Earth Origins.  They are so comfortable and support my foot nicely.

I normally wear Vionic flip flops but now I've discovered Earth Origins brand & no more backache or hip pain like when I wear Vionics for long periods of time --  I'm hooked.

If doing my daily walk sneakers.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

My friend told me the grocery stores in her area ban wearing sandles to shop during this time.  Can't image they would truly enforce it.

Really???? That's a little extreme ... now we will have the "foot" police in addition to the "mask police", "social distancing police" and "wrong way aisle police"...on top of all the other stuff 😳🙄

Honored Contributor

I've been wearing hard soled padded slippers at home.  Out I wear clogs.

Honored Contributor

This picture says it all

Britney Spears Barefoot Pictures - Best Britney Spears Everytime