Frequent Contributor

For the last several weeks, I have been wearing ballet flats or slippers at home, sneakers for walks and clogs at the grocery store.  What are you wearing? 

Honored Contributor

Re: WEARING SHOES AT THIS TIME

[ Edited ]

I have only worn my slippers or sneakers for the last several weeks. The last time I wore “real shoes” was to church on March 15. 😱

Esteemed Contributor

Barefoot most of the time. I only put on flip flops to get the mail. I might put in my Uggs if my feet get cold but that won't be happening probably until November. Sneakers and soon sandals for the grocery store.

Frequent Contributor

I wondered about when I could wear sandals.  You solved that problem since I can wear them to the grocery store!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Nothing has changed.  I live in my bare feet unless I have to go out.  If it is not cold or snowing, I wear sandals.  In cold weather, usually clogs.

Esteemed Contributor

I am pretty much in my sneakers to go out.  I always walk around in my socks or slippers inside.  I won't wear my sandals yet, too chilly in the northeast.  Plus I would be worried about picking up something (germs) on my feet!   I don't think they have masks for feet Smiley Happy   LOL

Respected Contributor

I am wearing slippers at home.  Rarely even get dressed as it is just me and DH and I have plenty of pretty, comfy robes.  When I have to go out for anything I wear shoes that coordinate or are appropropiate to what I am wearing.  Even during this pandemic I am particular about clothes - I love clothes!  The very few times I get to go out are an occasion for me so I spend time deciding what to wear.  It is for my own enjoyment.  Can you tell I am very tired of staying at home - bored beyond belief.  I want to see people!

Honored Contributor

I mostly live in Crocs. I have indoor ones and outdoor ones. I only go barefoot in the shower, in bed and at the beach.

Esteemed Contributor

Slippers and flip flops at home, and my Minnetonka moccasins when I run out to the grocery store or Walgreens.

Trusted Contributor

My Vionic slippers at home and sneakers to the grocery store/pharmacy and doctor's appointments.