Honored Contributor

Re: WEARING SHOES AT THIS TIME

Whatever shoes I put on in the morning.  I have several pairs of casual tie shoes.  I'm still wearing "warm" winter weight shoes. 

Not going anywhere special these days - so it's just my casual shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

My friend told me the grocery stores in her area ban wearing sandles to shop during this time.  Can't image they would truly enforce it.

Super Contributor

Lately all my nice high heel boots and shoes sit in a closet. My flip flops are footwear for my yard chores. We go shoeless in the house. Hope to get back to routine life soon and get to wear the others. 

Valued Contributor

I am wearing Saucony for walks, clogs for errands and Crane ballet flats at home.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vionic Flip flops. The only shoes I want to wear right now are slip on/off. This pandemic has made me realize I have way too many shoes!

Honored Contributor

I'm always cold, so around the house every day I've been wearing my fur-lined Crocs (I have two pairs). When I go out I've been wearing athletic shoes, and I had to put on socks two days ago because it was so cold! Yesterday was beautiful.

I have not been to any grocery stores yet. Thank goodness our small local market is doing drive up delivery! I know the time is coming when I will have to go to a grocery store. DH says to take shoes just for that, and change them before I get back in the car. Then let them sit out a few days when I get home. 

We all wear "house shoes" (that are not worn outside), usually Birkenstocks for me. In normal times even if we do, our visitors don't (translation: no one has to change into slippers to come into our home, and I have seen this done). I guess it comes from teaching in Japan! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I walk outside or go shopping in my soft slip on Adidas sneakers. At home I wear my Victoria’s Secret slippers.

Contributor

Sneakers outside, slippers inside!

Frequent Contributor

These days, I'm wearing sneakers more often.

Contributor

I have a pair of SIDEKICKS ballet flats that I only wear inside.  Because I'm home so much, they've been getting a lot of wear!