Valued Contributor
After searching for several years to replace my old mules I found them this AM under new merchandise. I am psyched. Easier to fit than closed shoe. Really great with a sick indoors throughout colder months. A293699
Valued Contributor

Re: Vionic mules are back -yay!

Whoops That's sick not sick. Darn big fingers. 

Valued Contributor

SOCK not sick. Lol

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I really like A293699.  I have 2 pair of mules that I have worn during the winter/fall/spring for the last 4 years.  I think I need a new pair.

Honored Contributor

Just a note of caution on Vionic mule sizing. I purchased my normal everyday (whole, not half) shoe size (which is also my Vionic sneaker size) in two pair of Vionic mules/clogs when I first started buying Vionics. I could not keep them on my feet. Gave away both pair to Goodwill.

I have somewhat fleshy, medium-width feet - not at all tending to narrow. All Vionic shoes, from sandals to mules, fit me like they are Wides. My feet move/slip in them and they're not able to be adjusted (buckles, Velcro) tight enough - not good for a backless shoe. Just as with my flip-flops, I need to size down one full size in any open-backed Vionic. When I size way down, the shoe is still long enough, but fits the rest of my foot much better and I don't struggle not to walk right out of them.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I just put black on my wishlist, thanks for the info.  I won't buy them now because they would be fall/winter shoes for me with a thick black sick...or sock...lol