Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic arches the same or different with each shoe?

@violet runner   I have found that all the Tides are the same to me, but if the base is Bella, then I need to go up 1/2 a size.  

If a sneaker or boot, then 1 size up.  So for Tide it's a 9, slippers is a 9, sandals with the bella or suede type footbed it's 9.5, and boot is 10.  I would think you would be OK trying the same size with Tide or Tide II.

As for weight, I don't know, but I'm sure the Vionic webbsite customer service could answer on which is heavier. 1-800-832-9255 or info @ vionicshoes dot com.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

This is a good example of one size does not fit all.  I tried Vionic in the past and they made my lower back ache.  Yes, the footbed is hard.

I have had good luck with Spenco and wear them daily.  I guess you have to find what works for you.

As far as the question about Liam's other job.  I don't know, but I have to say, I was shocked when I saw him last night.  Has he been ill?  He has always been thin, but he seemed even thinner.   Also, the bald head was certainly a different look.  Just wondering if I missed something.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

I've found the arch support varies a lot between Vionic shoe styles.  I've had a few that were okay but more that were like boulders in the shoe and we're actually painful.  I'm guessing they contract with different manufacturers.  I've noticed that the quality has deteoriated markedly over the years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I find them to be different and quit trying a couple of years ago. So far I've had good experience with Hoka.

Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs.. I was shocked myself to see what Liam looked like. I’ve never seen him bald and thinner.
Honored Contributor

He said he shaves his head for the warm weather.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for his new "look" at all.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't care for his new "look" at all.

@Kachina624  He's been doing this for a number of years for the same reason. He does it for himself and doesn't care if it's liked or not liked. 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ    I'm sure he doesn't care but I've never seen it before and was somewhat taken aback.  I don't usually watch Vionic but the TV was on.  Just another arrogant salesman.

Regular Contributor

Every Vionic I have tried have left my feet black and blue. So hard, I do not know what podiatrist would approve of shoes that are so painful!