Respected Contributor

Vionic Tennis Sneaks: Received the Correct Shoelaces 2 months after purchase

Venting here: Nothing in the envelope except the laces, nothing else. No acknowledgement of a mistake, no explanation, no apology for the inconvenience (that would cost them nothing). Gee, any of those would have been a nice gesture to customers who spent $80 on the sneaker.  Not impressed, the only focus is profits- No longer a customer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Tennis Sneaks: Received the Correct Shoelaces 2 months after purchase

I have to admit that is poor form.  Shame on them!

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic Tennis Sneaks: Received the Correct Shoelaces 2 months after purchase

I also received a set of white and black shoelaces. I am happy to get them but I also bought the shoes in light blue but did not receive a set of those shoelaces. 

Occasional Contributor

I love the sneakers but every time I wore I did think the laces were to short.  Was surpised to open an envolope this week and find new ones.  I am hoping they will be longer but like you found it odd that there was not a note.

Respected Contributor

Got my blush/white laces and just waiting on my blue/white laces.  I think it was a nice gesture to send them and I appreciated the acknowledgment of the issue.

Deb

Valued Contributor

Hmmmmm? Ladies, may I ask when you received them? I have not gotten mine yet. And, was just wondering yesterday when they’ll show up?
I bought some elastic laces on Amazon as I like the look of no bow. But, I still want the correct length I paid for in the pink & black colours. Hope they come soon!
Respected Contributor

@Gemspiritwrote:
Hmmmmm? Ladies, may I ask when you received them? I have not gotten mine yet. And, was just wondering yesterday when they’ll show up?
I bought some elastic laces on Amazon as I like the look of no bow. But, I still want the correct length I paid for in the pink & black colours. Hope they come soon!

My pink ones showed up this past week.  Considering how may thousands of pairs sold, I would maybe give it a few more weeks. I am still waiting on my blue ones too

Deb

Trusted Contributor

My pink/white laces came a few days ago.

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 i have yet to see the laces - although I doubt even when they come I'll ever like this Vionic sneaker the way I loved those from several years ago.  As for the paper -  I don't really care about that -  for me the less paper the less environmental pollution.

No enclosure would make me willing to order another sneaker from Vionic even if both original and return were free.  Next time, I'll be trying mine on locally.  Too bad -  they're the first bad experience I've had with any of the Vionics I've ordered.

Honored Contributor

I wasn't aware of any kind of issue.  I bought a couple pr. of that particular TSV and ended up returning the shoes because I didn't like the fit.  The other day, I received the same package of shoelaces (no note of any kind) and I don't even have the shoes anymore.