Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV boot looks like fun!

Just this week I donated a pair of Vionic shooties I bought last year.  They were never worn out of the house.  I've tried Vionic sandals, wedges and boots and found them all terribly uncomfortable. 

Lesson learned.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@drizzellla. Sadly, water resistant doesn't make them water proof.  OK for some spritzes of rain, but I wouldn't slosh though puddles with anything that is only water resistant.  JMHO.

You are right. I was thinking about when we get 2-3 inches of snow. The parking lots have puddles of melted snow and you are jumping around trying to avoid the puddles. 

Guess these are boots for a sunny day.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd

You should check JCPenney.  They have quite a few similar styles that are NOT leather ... reasonably priced.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like these boots but not crazy about the tab.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

love the look! black is a definite for me, but i am also loving that fig color. not sure though how much use i would get out of that color. or blue maybe? it is not always easy to find a blue boot. not too worried about them being waterproof......i have other booties that handle that.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I only watched a few minutes, Antonella seemed out of sorts tonight.  I have a pair of Vionic sneakers and they make my feet and legs hurt terribly so really not interested.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for mentioning this...I'll check it out.

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@phoenixbrd

You should check JCPenney.  They have quite a few similar styles that are NOT leather ... reasonably priced.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree  Liam advises that for nearly all Vionic shoes/boots/sandals.  The orthopedic design in the boot is usually a very different feeling for people not used to wearing footwear that has that kind of arch support that Vionic has.  He suggests folks wear it for a while before they decide if it's right for them, because it will definitely feel different from regular shoes. 

I have two pair of Vionic sandals.  One pair I needed to walk around in for about 10 minutes.  I got used to the different feeling they gave my foot and calves, and soon they felt great.  The other pair I never got used to at all, the arch felt just too high and hard so I returned them.    

Honored Contributor

I like them, but Im not in the market for boots right now.  However, I am on the look out for wine or red color.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I like them, but Im not in the market for boots right now.  However, I am on the look out for wine or red color.

I got some comfortable Naturalizer booties (Blair) in red suede from Macys. I get a lot of compliments on them.

Football is my favorite season.