Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV boot looks like fun!

I like them.  Going to wait and hope for an "AS Is" return.

Honored Contributor

I love my Vionic Tide flip flops but I've ordered :

sneakers

slip-on styles

boots

ALL have been returned...I just can't find a comfy style from Vionic☹️

Even going into a store they seem too small in the toe box -- I know he always states "size up" well then they "slip up & down"...

ugh! 

Respected Contributor

I thought these would be wonderful so I ordered 2 . There is no padding in the ball of the foot, very hard. Didn’t even try the other pair. Expensive lesson learned. I will stay with Earth

Respected Contributor

You're lucky, I couldn't even get the black pair I ordered on my feet to find out if it was comfortable, they sent me a shoe at least a size, if not two, smaller than what I ordered!  No more shoe buying from the Q, this return shipping charge is ridiculous over and over again.  If I can't try it on before I spend the money, I'm not buying it.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@chrystaltree  Liam advises that for nearly all Vionic shoes/boots/sandals.  The orthopedic design in the boot is usually a very different feeling for people not used to wearing footwear that has that kind of arch support that Vionic has.  He suggests folks wear it for a while before they decide if it's right for them, because it will definitely feel different from regular shoes. 

I have two pair of Vionic sandals.  One pair I needed to walk around in for about 10 minutes.  I got used to the different feeling they gave my foot and calves, and soon they felt great.  The other pair I never got used to at all, the arch felt just too high and hard so I returned them.    

I know, I have 8 or 9 pairs of Vionic sandals.  I've been buying them for years, they are my go-to sandals.  But a boot is very different from a sandal.  If I need to break in a sandal (which I have never had to do with Vionic), I can kick them off while I'm sitting and rest my feet.  You can't do that with a boot.  I tend to use my common sense and understand that those people are selling products so that comment said to me "it will take time for these to feel comfortable".  so buyer beware.  I just prefer to hear "no break in required" as my boots say.

Trusted Contributor

Not at all.