Respected Contributor

Wondering if there will be a Vionic TSV before Christmas.  TIA. 

Super Contributor

Re: Vionic TSV Before Christmas

A mule style slipper on the fourth for 49.98

Honored Contributor

i was so hoping for a slipper TSV.....that is how i began loving this line......due to the slippers. it is time for me to get some new ones.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i was so hoping for a slipper TSV.....that is how i began loving this line......due to the slippers. it is time for me to get some new ones.

The disappointment with the TSV is that although it’s about a $20 saving, the style is same-old for the last 3-4years, i.e. they might change the colors or print but it’s the exact same plain mule they sell every year. Red plaid, b&w plaid, navy, gray, black.

DA450C5F-D03C-44C0-AFD2-493CD4B0D567.jpeg

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

i think it was two years ago that vionic did a quilted design with velcro, no button. still a mule design though, but for me that is perfect. that is the exact type of slipper i prefer. i dont buy any others anymore. when i walk through the door my shoes come off and my vionic slippers go on.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I bought the slippers a few years ago in black. Never took them out of the box. And must say they are staying in the box. I have a white and sable collie. The slippers would be covered in white fur in no time. And yes I do vacuum once a day.

Maybe I should just get another color this year.

Occasional Contributor

Do you ladies know the item # for the Vionic TSV?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Moonchilde

i think it was two years ago that vionic did a quilted design with velcro, no button. still a mule design though, but for me that is perfect. that is the exact type of slipper i prefer. i dont buy any others anymore. when i walk through the door my shoes come off and my vionic slippers go on.

@sunshine45 I had those too. I feel that although one might be plaid, one terry, one brushed suede, etc they are the same design, just different fabrics. They’re very comfortable. But I’ve had two similar pairs now, so won’t be wanting to buy more of that style.

Actually, I found some Spenco faux suede mule/clog slippers on Amazon for $50. Spenco is thisclose to being as good for my PF as Vionics. I like having options.

But for anyone who needs a pair, these Vionic slippers are great support.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all