Respected Contributor

Ok, I wondered if the sandals were just more of the same, and they are not. I now have 5 pairs that I have gotten in the last 2 months and I love them.  I have tossed all of my flat bottom flip/flop type sandals and I could not be happier

I am a runner and put in about 100 miles a month and since starting to run my feet seem to have flattened out a bit.  I would wear my old sandals and my feet would hurt in a short period of time.  I bought my first pair of thong type sandals from Vionic and wore them on a long shopping trip (laps around the mall with my son) and they were awesome and comfortable. 

I am sold.  I have a handful on my wishlist and I am done with flat bottom sandals.

Deb

Ps.  Thanks Liam, the shoes really are amazing.

Respected Contributor

Glad they work for you.  For me it was just the opposite.  I tried a pair and the pain in my feet, calves and back was excruciating.  Went back to my Birks and Danskos.  So many of the Vionics seem to be plastic.  No for me.

Honored Contributor

I have custom orthotics in my shoes but sometimes you just want to slide into a flip flop - for this I love my vionics. I get the support I need in the arches but my feet are nice & cool.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Glad they work for you.  For me it was just the opposite.  I tried a pair and the pain in my feet, calves and back was excruciating.  Went back to my Birks and Danskos.  So many of the Vionics seem to be plastic.  No for me.

@brandiwine

I'm with you.  I ordered the upcoming TSV thong early and the arch killed me.  I seldom send things back but there was no way these were ever going to be comfortable.  Then there was the cheap footbed.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vionic Love

[ Edited ]

love vionics......i think they feel even BETTER than birkenstocks do.

very comfortable footbed, quality materials, and cute designs. so glad that qvc introduced this line.....i wear their slippers every night. that is how i got hooked.

i still do use my birkenstocks, but they dont seem to be making any new or "different" styles anymore, so i am focusing more on vionics now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I love vionic and am so glad to find some cute shoes I can wear again.

I have so much foot pain that I was relieved to find their slippers and sandals.

@sunshine45.. I agree, they are much more comfortable than birks for me as well.

Respected Contributor

Ok, got two more pairs, I am done for a while.  I got my 2nd pair of the sandals with the fringe (I own the coral and got the black) and got the cute thong sandals with the studs on the thong part (have them in beige and got them in the gray).  Hurry up UPS  Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

People whose feet don't need Vionics won't be comfortable in them. If you don't have arch issues, don't pronate and don't have plantar fasciitis, Vionics are overkill. For those who truly need what they provide they are a miracle.

I wear a whole size, and have learned that I wear three different sizes in Vionics depending on the style. For sandals I need to go down one entire size. For slip-ons I go down half a size. For sneakers/athletic shoes I wear my regular size.

I will never again buy a plastic/rubber soled Vionic thong, but only the sueded footbed ones. My feet slide too much in the plastic footbeds and I've come very close to falling in them, twice.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all