Esteemed Contributor

Marshall's has Vionic sneakers and sandles for $24.99.  Now that's a deal.  I never tried this brand before but they appear to be quite comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I was just there on Wed. and didn't see any.  I guess all stores don't have the same inventory.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip!!!  We have one not too far away.

I think the shows are very comfortable.  I need the arch support!!!!  Having flip flood with arch support and substantial construction is wonderful!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.  I drove by 2 Marshall's the day before yesterday.  Now I wish I had stopped.  Vionic shoes are my favorite.  Guess I'll make a trip to the city next week just to show at Marshalls.  I have never seen Vionic at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or Ross.

Honored Contributor

upcoming TSV

i know i will be getting at least two.

http://www.qvc.com/Vionic-Leather-Thong-Sandals---Tide-Anniversary.product.A306186.html?productNumbe...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor
Good morning. I've never bought vionics and was wondering , if I'm between a 7.5 and 8 , would you suggest I buy a 7 or 8? Thanks in advance !
Trusted Contributor

Re: Vionic Fans

[ Edited ]

I am also 7.5 to 8, and these would be my first Vionics ... am interested in replies to @Ilene123's question. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Would not buy Vionic unless you truly have a pronation problem.  I have the opposite problem; I tend to walk on the outside edge of my foot.  Podiatrist told me Vionic would be the worst shoe for me.  Many brands offer the cute flip flop style of the upcoming TSV and have good arch support without buying the Vionic orthopedic style.

Honored Contributor

@Ilene123 wrote:
Good morning. I've never bought vionics and was wondering , if I'm between a 7.5 and 8 , would you suggest I buy a 7 or 8? Thanks in advance !

@Ilene123

liam does say that half sizes should size down. i am pretty much a straight size 8 and i get the 8s.

on his video on his facebook page he also says that these are not for women with narrow feet.

hope that helps.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein