Super Contributor

Vionic - Can I wear there shoes ?

Vionic shoes have been designed,  as I understand,  for feet that pronate, or turn inward.  My problem is that my feet supinate-or turn outward.  Can I wear Vionic shoes?

Respected Contributor

Re: Vionic - Can I wear there shoes ?

@pegomyheart  I think it would depend on your arch.  The Tide sandals have a very high arch, while I've found that the shoes don't have the same arch built in. 

I have many, many pairs, and love them, but I also have very bad planter faciitus and these have been a lifesaver for me.

If you have a local store that sells them, I would try on a pair first.  I've found that QVC overall have the best prices on these, but you would have to pay return shipping if they don't work out for you, since I believe these are usually free shipping to you.

I've found that if you are a 1/2 size, size down for sandals, and size up for shoes.  I normally wear a 9.5, but get a 9 in their sandals, and a 10 in their shoes.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

@pegomyheart wrote:

Vionic shoes have been designed,  as I understand,  for feet that pronate, or turn inward.  My problem is that my feet supinate-or turn outward.  Can I wear Vionic shoes?

I don't know. I would look for a local specialty store that carries Vionics and ask the sales reps there. Their website has a "Find a Store" link at the top of the page and you can use that to see where Vionics are sold locally. 

Then you can come back to QVC for the TSV prices and Easy Pay.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My feet turn out and I found their sandals were one of the most comfortable pair I have ever had.  My daughter has a normal foot and she also likes them.

Respected Contributor

If you are on FB, look up Liam and message him.  I had a question on the inserts and he was quick to respond and very helpful.

Trusted Contributor

@pegomyheart My feet supinate as well. While the sandals are okay, I won’t buy any more Vionics because I don’t think they’re the best for my feet. If you don’t like them after trying them out, QVC will let you return them, even after wearing them outside. You can’t do that if you buy them most anywhere else. Good luck!
Valued Contributor

It totally depends on how they feel on your feet. I have an extremely high arch and just started having pain from plantar fasciitis. Vionics are the only shoes I can wear that make that feel better. I think the high arch in Vionics push up in just the right spot on MY high arch. They work. I have 3 pairs of Vionic sandals, but Michigan is too cold for that right now......so I just bought 2 pairs of their shoes and a pair of slippers. No more padding around the house barefoot for me. 

Briggsie