Super Contributor

Vince Camuto shoes - True to size? Comfortable?

I've never tried any Vince Camuto shoes before but there are some cute styles that I like, especially on clearance. For those that have purchased a few pairs, do they run true to size? I usually wear a 7M, or sometimes 7.5M.

Also, do they arrive very stiff? Do they hurt your feet? Do they need a lot of break in time or are they usually comfortable out of the package?

Thanks in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto shoes - True to size? Comfortable?

such a hard question to answer,

I love those cut out booties they do, but have never been able to get a good fit,

my usual 7.5 is a bit too small and 8 too big, I gave up

I would try a place that sells them rather than taking a chance here, where you can try on

Super Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

such a hard question to answer,

I love those cut out booties they do, but have never been able to get a good fit,

my usual 7.5 is a bit too small and 8 too big, I gave up

I would try a place that sells them rather than taking a chance here, where you can try on

Thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

I think they run a tad narrow.  But more importantly, the soles are not particularly comfortable.  If you're looking at the booties, and you want comfort, I'd take a look at Earth.

I really don't like the VC line of shoes or bags.  I think both are overpriced for the quality.  

Super Contributor

Thank you - I actually do own a couple pairs of the Earth booties and sandals and they are soooo comfortable. I like some of the styles of VC shoes, but I guess not enough to sacrifice the comfort for my aching feet! Appreciate the feedback...