Super Contributor

Vince Camuto boot sale on QVC

Love VC boots and they’re so comfortable! They have great prices with free shipping!

Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto boot sale on QVC

They are nice boots!  I ordered a pair in the black suede.  My only complaint is that the website won't show what the colors look like.  So, I have to use my imagination for what the black suede will look like.  

Super Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

They are nice boots!  I ordered a pair in the black suede.  My only complaint is that the website won't show what the colors look like.  So, I have to use my imagination for what the black suede will look like.  

I saw a picture, they look so pretty in black suede!

I am also loving the Farrier bootie on the website they look so cute. I really like when the boot color matches the heel.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @homedecorator! I went back to my order and was able to pull it up. I do like the black suede so can’t wait!

Would love to get these boots in gray but they don’t look gray in the picture. Do you think they might be a very dark gray ?

Super Contributor

@Teacher2 wrote:

Would love to get these boots in gray but they don’t look gray in the picture. Do you think they might be a very dark gray ?

@Teacher2 I think they have the foxy color. The same as the farrier boot. Looks like a gray/ taupe color. I really like that color, looks like a nice neutral.