Respected Contributor

Vince Camuto TS on HSN today 10/20

Oh my goodness! I want them! I am totally addicted to Boots right now and I have to be talked down or told they are great and its a no brainer!

Respected Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto TS on HSN today 10/20

p.S. They are a click away to being bought, in my basket and am in the ordering process.

Super Contributor

Oh, I already bought them....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I need more boots like a hole in the head, but I justify it by telling myself I don't have any over the knee ones yet....{#emotions_dlg.lol} VC boots are awesome anyway - I have at least 3 or 4 pairs of them in various styles and they wear extremely well - very nice quality!!

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I agree completely!!!! The VC boots are amazing!!!! I didn't realize this was a TS over on the other channel, what color did you gals get? I would like to try a color but not excited by the suede since I live in Michigan. This is a GREAT deal!!!!! I am very very tempted

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 dal said:

Oh, I already bought them....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I need more boots like a hole in the head, but I justify it by telling myself I don't have any over the knee ones yet....{#emotions_dlg.lol} VC boots are awesome anyway - I have at least 3 or 4 pairs of them in various styles and they wear extremely well - very nice quality!!

I just bought them too! I had to have them!!!!!!! I don't have any over the knee and I should darn it!

I too have wayyyy to many boots but this is necessary if I have to deal with cold Midweather weather right!

This will be my second Vince Camuto boot and am wearing my first pair right now and they are a dream. The leather is off the charts awesome. They look amazing. I am wearing the Klayton in black leather. Love!

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Cheezit said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}I agree completely!!!! The VC boots are amazing!!!! I didn't realize this was a TS over on the other channel, what color did you gals get? I would like to try a color but not excited by the suede since I live in Michigan. This is a GREAT deal!!!!! I am very very tempted

I live in Chicago so I totally get it with the suede. I bought the black. They are killer!

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}OK, want to order, what color did you gals order? They all look very nice, but I am afraid of suede, can it be treated?????

Respected Contributor

On 10/20/2014 Cheezit said:

{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}OK, want to order, what color did you gals order? They all look very nice, but I am afraid of suede, can it be treated?????

I think you can treat suede. I have a few pairs that probably should be treated or just worn when its dry out. That is why I went black so if there is snow I can still wear them.

Super Contributor

I think you can treat suede - I have some suede Nine West boots I've had for several years that still look good and I live in the snow belt of NW IN. I did however just get the black in these since I probably wear a basic black boot more often. The brown suede was my second choice though.

Super Contributor

yeah I like the brown suede too which would be a nice change for me since I have a couple black boots already...................hummmmmmmm. Just cant beat this deal and don't want to miss it. LOVE VC!!!!