Respected Contributor

Anyone buying?  I so don't need them but the Sugar Plum ( I think thats the name) was just calling my name! 

Super Contributor

They are pretty but I bought a pair during their sale last winter sale that was under $50.00. These will probably be marked down after Christmas. We are still having a very warm Fall. My Vince Caumto boots are new in the box and may stay there awhile. I can"t help think this mild weather will hurt retail but will make for good afrer Christmas sales. HSN does grea discounts for the patient.

Floral Pillow
Respected Contributor

@RhondaRena wrote:

They are pretty but I bought a pair during their sale last winter sale that was under $50.00. These will probably be marked down after Christmas. We are still having a very warm Fall. My Vince Caumto boots are new in the box and may stay there awhile. I can"t help think this mild weather will hurt retail but will make for good afrer Christmas sales. HSN does grea discounts for the patient.

You have a good point.  I have Loads of boots but that Sugarplum is something I don't have.  I will stay with just one pair and if avail during clearance I will pick up another color.

Honored Contributor

I bought two pairs; both colors were sold out as of their noon show. I need a size 12 so I purchased early. 

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I bought two pairs; both colors were sold out as of their noon show. I need a size 12 so I purchased early. 

What colors?  I am kicking myself I didn't get the full black leather.  Its always the case that I want it after it sold out. 

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle  The black and the taupe.

Respected Contributor
I bought the navy in size 11wide. I really like the stud treatment down the back.