Regular Contributor

Vince Camuto Footwear coming to the Q!

I was just looking through the program guide for March and I saw that Vince Camuto footwear is having a TSV on March 15th.  I always watch their shows on HSN, and they have some really cute styles. I usually wait til they go on clearance because HSN has great clearance prices. Very excited Camuto is coming to the Q.  On HSN they also have handbags and clothing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Footwear coming to the Q!

@DeeDee14wrote:

I was just looking through the program guide for March and I saw that Vince Camuto footwear is having a TSV on March 15th.  I always watch their shows on HSN, and they have some really cute styles. I usually wait til they go on clearance because HSN has great clearance prices. Very excited Camuto is coming to the Q.  On HSN they also have handbags and clothing.

Looking forward to it.

Trusted Contributor

I think the shoes are cute, but I ordered a TS, and I never reach for them because they're uncomfortable. I don't believe hosts anymore when they go on and on about how comfortable a shoe is. 

I've ordered some VC clothes, though, and I really like them. The quality is good, and the designs are a little bit different from what you normally see. I hope that the line doesn't leave HSN because they have much better sales than QVC.

Respected Contributor

VC has been one of my Fav on HSN!  I am sure the sale prices will be similiar to Retail which usually goes to about 50% eventually.  I am sure HSN and QVC will start either sharing vendors or moving them between the two.  This is a new world for us home shopping ladies!  

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorlewrote:

VC has been one of my Fav on HSN!  I am sure the sale prices will be similiar to Retail which usually goes to about 50% eventually.  I am sure HSN and QVC will start either sharing vendors or moving them between the two.  This is a new world for us home shopping ladies!  

that is what I was wondering or speculating,,,will brands no longer just be on one network?

HSN  would offer decent prices on Camuto at the end of the season, no sure how that would work here

Trusted Contributor

@DeeDee14wrote:

GREAT, I LOVE HIS SHOES

I pray he will carry sizes 11 and 12 for ladies like ME who NEED the larger sizes!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those who like VC shoes, coming to QVC is not necessarily a good thing.  VC is carried many places that eventually put them on sale for really good prices.

Sale and QVC are seldom a match.. 

Regular Contributor

This is the reason I really miss the old version of Inside Q.  We would actually see what at least 10 - 14 TSV's look like and we could tune in if interested. Now it's just a guessing game of what will it be!  I wish they could just show us pictures of some of the TSV's and just not show the prices and item numbers if that's what they're worried about.  Come on QVC, at least give us some sneak peaks.

Honored Contributor

@lulu1wrote:

For those who like VC shoes, coming to QVC is not necessarily a good thing.  VC is carried many places that eventually put them on really sale for really good prices.

Sale and QVC are seldom a match.. 

We are discussing this on another thread...As a shopper, I can't think of one good thing with this change. It's not a good thing Woman Tongue 

We always saw previews of TS items, free shipping for shoes and great clearance events. Not one benefit to this grab by Q for shoppers, certainly it's just for shareholders 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Yuck