Frequent Contributor

Re: Vince Camuto Footwear coming to the Q!

My thoughts exactly! HSN carrys his brand in 11&12W. They also reduce the prices more & lower than QVC. We shall see how this merger works out. Hopefully it will be in the customer's favor.

Trusted Contributor

@TwoshopSomehow I highly doubt it will be in the customers favor.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have several VC shoes, and they all fit perfectly.

The only downside is that, on HSN, their shoes eventually go down (a lot) in price.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see an upside to Vince Camuto shoes moving from HSN to QVC. QVC is not known for their sales, shoes or otherwise and HSN has good sales on their shoes including Vince Camuto.

HSN is the only place that I know of that also sells wide width versions of their shoes including their shooties. The only other place that I've seen online that has some wide width Camuto shoes is Nordstrom.

I wonder if Camuto is replacing QVC's G.I.L.I. shoe line or their Marc Fisher shoe line?

Respected Contributor

VC is one of HSN's better labels.  I bet QVC will steal all of HSN's good vendors.

Esteemed Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/vince-camuto/_/N-1z13icy/c.html

I am not impressed by the selection of Vince Camuto merchandise that QVC has chosen to bring in. Boring home decor, overpriced handbags, and unattractive shoes. This inventory looks like it belongs in an outlet or an overstock website.

Frequent Contributor

Saw an up coming VC shoe on AM Style this morning.  The price was over $100 dollars and only to size 11.  I think if they were going to carry size 12 it would be in their first shoe airing!  Hope the still carry them on HSN!!