Honored Contributor

I am sympathetic to those who want nothing to do with animal products, whether food, clothing, or accessories.  But choosing products made of plastic instead of leather is harmful to the environment and, in my opinion, selfish.  Surely there are plant products that can substitute for leather. 

Valued Contributor

There are tons of chemicals used in the leather making process, and animal agriculture is a top polluter.  I hope more non petrochemical vegan options will become available.  Our Earth is important as well as compassion to the creatures who share it with us.

Esteemed Contributor

@Glittergal wrote:

There are tons of chemicals used in the leather making process, and animal agriculture is a top polluter.  I hope more non petrochemical vegan options will become available.  Our Earth is important as well as compassion to the creatures who share it with us.

Exactly.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
I totally agree with you! As an animal lover, I'm tired of seeing lots of leather, suede & down products. QVC should create a totally new channel dedicated exclusively to vegan and cruelty free products. This is what people now want and I'm sure it would be a huge commercial success! CFTV!!!
Occasional Contributor

Re: Vegan options

[ Edited ]

Removed link to a retailer

Fully agree, I think there is a lot of vegan options that could be include

vegan-sneaker-basic-nae-microfiber.jpgDerco Piñatex 2.jpg

Sapatos Nae - 5 vistas - Total 1.1618.jpgdover-vegan-shoe-man-brown-chukka-desert-boot.jpgSapatos Nae - 5 vistas - Total 1.814.jpgItaca (3).jpgSapatos Nae - 5 vistas - Total 1.1612.jpg

QVC Customer Care

Thread closed for commenting. Bumping up old thread.